Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


Check out http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more Not Me Monday posts.

What a weekend....Well, where can I begin with what I didn't do.

My wife did not work hard on a birthday quilt for my Addsy. Itty Bitty did not put us in stitches with the phrase 'I like it!!' I did not lay around all Saturday doing absolutely squat. I did not feel guilty about it. I did not get over the guilty feeling pretty quick.

Well, I didn't get the tree down and I didn't secretively positive pump that I got the tree down closer to Christmas than Valentines Day. (24 from Christmas, 26 from Valentines.) I did not root for the Cardinals to defeat the Dreaded and Feared Eagles. I did not celebrate the Cardinals advancement to the Super Bowl. There will not be more on this in a future post.

I did not enjoy Max and Ruby, Handy Manny, and the Wonder Pets even though I didn't watch a single minute of it.

I did not like being off today and I did not at all think about why this day is given.

I did not eat green eggs and ham. (okay, that one's true.)

I also did not love my wife's post at Sneaky Momma.

------------Lane

12 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, You had green eggs?. and I think i would have rooted for the cardanals also

-stephanie- said...

I love Max and Ruby, although Max drives me nuts with his lack of speaking.

I just didn't admit that.

Happy Day Off.

Elyse said...

Great Not Mes! Have a great day off too :) Sorry you can't play in the Super Bowl but at least you cant watch it :0
Happy Monday!
~Elyse~

Coachdad said...

Cardinals...big surprise. Three day weekends are the best. However, like you, my television is glued to kid shows. Already watched Cheetah Girls' movie this morning. Ten hours to bed time, but who is counting?

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, just dropped by and wanted to say that I enjoyed your NOT ME's. =0)

I wish I had the day off today! I am not working hard and reading Not Me blogs instead. =0)

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Love the "Not Me!'s" from a daddy's perspective!

I also secretly suspect MY daddy loves kids shows, good to know he's not the only one!

BlogBaby

Anonymous said...

Did you make the green eggs and ham or just eat it? Enjoy your day off!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

OK, the green eggs and ham thing is driving me crazy.
Thanks so much for taking the tree down. The living room looks good! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Great list! I am also not excited that I have the day off too! We did not root on our Cards yesterday and I did not do an entire post about it Sunday either! Super Bowl Baby!!

Chris said...

Go Cardinals!

Janda said...

Love that a man can admit that he has been a little lazy this weekend. Not my husband, he did everything!!! NOT!!!!!!!
Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm a vikings fan but want the cards to win it all....gotta love the underdogs!