Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday






I have not enjoyed my mini vacation with 'SM' (Sneaky Momma). I am not happy that the little darlings I teach are spread all over America right now and not corralled in my class. I am not thrilled I am also not in that class this week.

I am not looking forward to a new year with the crew. I did not enjoy traveling to see all of our family during Christmas, aka 'Sneaky Family Christmas Tour '08'.

I am not wondering why I watch football. I am not wondering what I will do without meaningful football to watch. (Stupid Aggies, Stupid Starheads).

I am not thinking that this New Year will be an amazing year for the Sneaky Family.

And, of course I am not at all inspired by the Reason for the Season.

"In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that the whole world should be enrolled. This was the first enrollment, when Quirinius was governor of Syria. So all went to be enrolled, each to his own town.

And Joseph too went up from Galilee from the town of Nazareth to Judea, to the city of David that is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, to be enrolled with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child.

While they were there, the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to her firstborn son. She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. "


I did not reuse some thing in this post from last week because I was too sick to type anything.

2 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm thrilled that you are not in class this week, too. Wooo hoooo!
Love your first Not Me post! Love you!

Chris said...

Re-posting is alright my brother. It's alright. Happy New Year!